Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the relevant State regulations, FUNDACIÓ Eurecat, the controller, hereby provides the following basic information regarding data protection:
• Controller: FUNDACIÓ EURECAT – G66210345
Av. Universitat Autònoma, 23 – 08290 Cerdanyola del Vallès (Barcelona)
Details of the data protection officer: email@example.com
• Purpose of the processing of your personal data: Managing your registration to MADRAS project community of interest and provide members updates on project developments and activities. In case of users interested in receiving information on related-projects the data provided will be used also for this specific purpose.
• Basis: The basis for the processing is the consent granted by the data subject for this purpose.
• Recipients: Your personal data will be shared with MADRAS partners in order to manage your registration correctly and be able to send you information of your interest. The data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
• Rights: You may access, rectify or erase the data and exercise your right to restriction and oppose to the processing and portability of the data by contacting the controller or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Storage: The data will be stored for the term required to render the service.
FUNDACIÓN EURECAT hereby informs you that it meets all the requirements stipulated by the data protection regulations and has in place all the technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of personal data. Moreover, in the event of any breach by the controller in the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.